If you are unsure about doing something or a rule is not clear enough/self-explanatory to you, please ask an admin or other players. There is no excuse for breaking a rule due to assumptions or a different interpretation of rules without asking someone. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Note: All date/time for our servers are in BST (British Standard Time).
- Don’t be a jerk. What goes around comes around. This is a PVP server, and expect players to kill each other in a civilized manner. Hate speech or harassment will not be tolerated and will be dealt with immediately. Disrespect to admins will be handled in a similar manner.
- No cheats or exploits of any kind. Those caught will get a server ban. For example: Boxing in dinos with platforms, under map building etc.
- Repeat killing/camping of new players is considered harassment and it only serves to drive people away (not the same as newbies killing each other).
- When building, all locations are free game with a few exceptions: No blocking access to Obelisks/Artifact Caves or paths to/from Obelisks/Artifact Caves and Pillars/foundations blocking large areas (land grabbing) that you do not intend to base on is not allowed. Similarly, preventing someone from expanding their base area by placing foundations and pillars is also not allowed.
- You base must not obstruct players progress when spawning in, ie be killed by your turrets, trapped in your base etc. If you are blocking/killing on spawn, your base may be removed.
- New Players: Higher level players are expected to avoid new players when killing, capturing, and caging. Do not directly hinder their start.
- Capture/Caging: You may capture someone for up to 30 minutes. After 30 mins, either release or kill them. If your tribe is logging off, you must release/kill any caged survivors due to ORP.
- Names of tribes, players and dinos must be appropriate. Mimicking another tribe’s name is prohibited.
- Your tribe name cannot be offensive, contain advertising or include swear/vulgar words, this is a game (with kids who play) and those who don’t take it seriously should go elsewhere, if you are unsure on the classification of your tribe name, contact an admin.
- Tribe names must be the same between all maps!. You cannot have different tribe names on different maps!.
- Exploiting the ORP in any way is forbidden. Repeated combat logging (going offline) of a defender, while a raid is going on, is rated as exploitation too. Placing any items inside/immediate proximity of existing bases to prevent building, or bypassing defenses (such as sleeping bags or metal wires) is also considered abuse.
- Do not destroy any admin built structures. No PvP what so ever by these structures.
- To maintain the intent and spirit of the small tribe servers, players are not permitted to form informal alliances between tribes (including cross-server) to gain an advantage over another tribe through sheer numbers.
- This includes such things as:
- Joint raids against one or more tribes (including cross-server)
- Moving characters back and forth between multiple tribes. (Tribe hopping).
- Using non-tribe member bodies to store and transport items.
- This includes such things as:
- However, tribe hopping will be allowed on a temporary basis for players to jump into other tribes for a raid where the tribe limit has not been reached. For example, tribe A with 4 members, can add 3 members from tribe B to fight tribe C, but anyone not in tribe A cannot fight tribe C and vice versa. However, at no point, no more than 7 members will be allowed to take part in the raid from each side. Total tribes involved in a raid cannot be more than 2. The 3 members from tribe B can only attack tribe C, if they were added to tribe A, and not as 2 separate tribes. Any attempt to circumvent the 7 member tribe limit will have severe consequences. The rules are not an exhaustive list, they are only set examples and doesn’t cover all scenarios for obvious reasons. If I feel that a tribe has taken advantage of teams in any way for a raid, there will be consequences, simple. If you are unsure about anything, always ask. Better safe than sorry.
- Whit Flag tribe members cannot tribe hop what so ever.
PURGE & RAID RESISTANCE
- From Tuesday to Thursday, raiding will be much more costly to discourage raiders during these days. Structure resistance and Turret damage will be increased during this period.
- Do not RAID WHITE FLAG TRIBES! under no circumstances! (Find out more below)
WHITE FLAG – GET TIME TO BUILD UP!
- A White Flag tribe is one which does not take part in PvP/Raids, meaning you MUST not PvP or Raid them. It gives the tribe an opportunity to build up and not get raided constantly!
- The White Flag tribe MUST also NOT take part in PvP/Raid during their white flag period on any map!.
- If a Non-White Flag tribe raids/pvps a White Flag tribe, the attacking tribe will be punished!
- If a White Flag tribe raids/pvps a Non-White Flag tribe, the attacking tribe will be wiped instantly!
- You can stay a White Flag tribe for a maximum period of 3 weeks or extend to 4 weeks for a fee which will help run the server. After which you cannot apply for WF again. You can only reapply for a small fee, approval will depend on tribe’s state and form at admin’s discretion, or 2 months after your initial WF end date (If only had WF once).
- To qualify for the White Flag rule, you must APPLY on the WF page. Official White Flag tribe’s details will be posted on the White Flag Tribe’s page!. Only once added to the list, you will be considered a White Flag tribe! If you are not on the list, then you are not a White Flag tribe!.
- You must have White Flags placed around your base. You should also put ‘WF’ as part of your tribe name.
- If you wish to switch from White Flag to Non-White Flag and vice versa, you must contact the admin and MUST wait 1 week.
- You can only switch your STATUS once. You must get admins approval if you want to change the tribe’s name.
- All tribe members will be exempt from PvP/Raids on every map.
- You cannot be in multiple tribes as a WF member. Tribe name must be the same on every map.
- WF applies to every map but only one base per tribe per map is protected by White Flag rule. You must add all bases to submission when applying for WF. Any changes to your tribes need a new application with the new details!. Your entire tribe will also be WF on every map, not just the map you have a base on.
- Do not do any actions that will change your WF tribe name, ie changing names, merging etc!. If 2 WF tribes want to merge, you must get admin approval first!. A WF tribe can’t merge with non-WF either.
- If you are not a WF tribe and you have ‘WF’ in your tribe name, you may be wiped!.
- If you are a WF tribe, to put ‘WF’ in your tribe name, you may need to have 1 member make new tribe with the correct name, then merge these tribes!. If you are SOLO, you need to get in touch with the admin.
- Insiding a tribe is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban. If you lose items/dinos because you have been insided, you WILL NOT get your items or dinos back, the person insiding will be banned. It is your responsibility to ONLY add people you trust into your tribe!. If you do get insided, that will be your responsibility.
- We are a professional and mature server and expect everybody to uphold on this. We do not accept childish behavior or foul language.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- Excessive trash talk will result in a kick/ban from the game/discord.
Follow common sense for anything specified (or not specified) above and be respectful to others. If you are UNSURE about something, CHECK with an admin!. Just because it’s not in the rules, doesn’t mean it is a violation of fair play!.
If a player violates the rules against you or your tribe and it isn’t reported the moment you find out, or you choose to delay the report, you accept your report may be voided due to time factors. You must always try to resolve the issues with each other by coming up with a solution that is reasonable. Only contact the admin as a last resort.
Personal Information: Do NOT post or direct users to private information about other players, this information and peoples personal lives should not be involved in a video game.
Advertising: Players shall not advertise other servers, YouTube or Twitch addresses in-game. Only links relating to general chat and this server is applicable. Advertising will result in an immediate ban.
Disclaimer – All rules are up to the interpretation of the admins. Final decisions on rule clarifications will be made by admins. If you feel that any of these rules were broken, please report them via discord. If you have been raided unfairly or have had dinos killed, you must have evidence of this. You must take screenshots and capture screen where possible. PS4 records by default for 15 minutes, but make sure you set this to 60 minutes.
Remember, this is a SURVIVAL GAME, stuff happens, things will be said … at the end of the day its just a game.
Note: Rules Are Subject To Change. It Is Your Responsibilty To Always Keep Up To Date!
LAST UPDATED: 27 May 2019