The Important Stuff
We know this stuff isn’t exciting but please read them carefully, they are very important. If you are unsure about doing something or a rule is not clear enough/self-explanatory to you, please ask an admin or other players. There is no excuse for breaking a rule due to assumptions or a different interpretation of rules without asking someone. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Note: All date/time for our servers are in London[Europe] Time.
- Make sure you are fimilair with Wildcard’s Offical Arks Code of Conduct. https://ark.gg/Coc
- Don’t be a jerk. What goes around comes around. This is a PVP server, and expect players to kill each other in a civilized manner. Hate speech or harassment will not be tolerated and will be dealt with immediately. Disrespect to admins will be handled in a similar manner.
- Repeat killing/camping of new players is considered harassment and it only serves to drive people away (not the same as newbies killing each other).
- When building, all locations are free game with a few exceptions:
- No blocking access to Obelisks/Artifact Caves or paths to/from Obelisks/Artifact Caves/Surface Entrances at all.
- No building in artifact caves at all, whether big or small.
- The following are prohibited: Oil cave, Bear cave, Crouch cave, Extinction Tree builds, Aberration Tree builds, Genesis Mission areas, all rat holes. This means no builds of any size.
- Pillars/foundations blocking large areas (land grabbing) that you do not intend to base on is not allowed.
- Similarly, preventing someone from expanding their base area by placing foundations and pillars is also not allowed.
- Rat hole builds are forbidden on all maps. If a Turtle cannot fit through your entrance then it is considered a rat hole build. The tame must be ridable through the entrance.
- Structure collison is disabled on this server (allow you to clip into almost all terrains). Abuse of this system in anyway will result in wipes/bans. This can includes things such as hiding items ie Generators in walls etc where they intention is for them to not take damage by other tribes.
- Your base must not obstruct players progress when spawning in, ie be killed by your turrets, trapped in your base etc. If you are blocking/killing on spawn, your base may be removed.
- Capture/Caging: You may capture someone for up to 30 minutes. After 30 mins, either release or kill them. If your tribe is logging off, you must release/kill any caged survivors due to ORP.
- Names of tribes, players and dinos must be appropriate. Mimicking another tribe’s name is prohibited.
- Your tribe name cannot be offensive, contain advertising, this is a game (with kids who play) and those who don’t take it seriously should go elsewhere, if you are unsure on the classification of your tribe name, contact an admin. Names of tribes, players, and dinos have to answer PEGI 16 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- Tribe names must be the same between all maps!. You cannot have different tribe names on different maps!.
- Exploiting the ORP in any way is forbidden. Repeated combat logging (going offline) of a defender, while a raid is going on, is rated as exploitation too. Placing any items inside/immediate proximity of existing bases to prevent building, or bypassing defenses (such as sleeping bags or metal wires) is also considered abuse. If the item you are placing cannot be placed when ORP is not active, for example, because turrets would shoot you, then it is almost certainly abuse.
- Do not destroy any admin built structures. No PvP what so ever by these structures.
- Building/Playing on the Shop/Rewards server is forbidden.
- Any traps ie for taming etc must be demolished after use!. Repeatedly leaving traps around the map will result in penalties!.
- Exploiting RTACoins or tribe ranks in anyway to your ranks or player stats will result in penalties and eventually bans from stats tracking.
- To maintain the intent and spirit of the small tribe servers, players are not permitted to form informal alliances between tribes (including cross-server) to gain an advantage over another tribe through sheer numbers.
- This includes such things as:
- Joint raids against one or more tribes (including cross-server)
- Moving characters back and forth between multiple tribes. (Tribe hopping).
- Using non-tribe member bodies to store and transport items.
- Interfering with an ongoing raid. For example, attacking a tribe who is involved in a raid already.
- This includes such things as:
- However, tribe hopping will be allowed on a temporary basis for players to jump into other tribes for a raid where the tribe limit has not been reached. For example, if your tribe only has 3 players in total, you can add 1 friend to help you defend/raid. However, if your tribe has 4 players, but only 3 are online, you cannot KICK existing tribe members to add other players! (Essentially no rotating). Taking advantages of teaming in any way that exploits this will have severe consequences. If you are unsure about anything, always ask. Better safe than sorry.
- If you Kick/Remove a player from your tribe. You MUST wait a minimum of 24 hours before the slot can be filled!.
- White Flag tribe members cannot tribe hop what so ever.
- If at any point you manage to hit a tribe who is in an ongoing raid unknowlinly, you must back off soon as you find out, ie via global chat or any other means necessary.
- Raiding a tribe that has been hit within the last 30 minutes will negatively effect your tribe tribe’s rank on our tribe leaderboards.
- On either Saturdays or Sunday, there will be NO ORP. The day alternates each week. You can find the day No ORP falls on each week in our discord by typing
- Do not RAID WHITE FLAG TRIBES! under no circumstances!
A White Flag (WF) tribe is one which does not take part in PvP/Raids, meaning you MUST not PvP or Raid them on any map unless stated otherwise!. It gives the tribe an opportunity to build up to compete with larger tribes!.
- All WF tribe members will be exempt from PvP/Raids on every map.
- The White Flag tribe MUST NOT take part in PvP/Raid during their white flag period on any map except for the following:
- PvP will be allowed between anyone, whether WF or not at Orbital Supply Drops and Element Veins. So, at these locations, be prepared to fight anyone off to secure your loot.
- You must put ‘WF‘ as part of your tribe name so that your WF tribe is easily identifiable. You should also place White Flags around your base.
- A raft/motorboat cannot be used as a qualifying base under WF.
- You cannot be in multiple tribes as a WF member; this means no hopping, etc.!. Therefore, your tribe name must be the same on every map.
- Your entire tribe will be WF on every map, not just the map your base is located on but only one base is permitted per map. If you find multiple bases by the same WF tribe on the same map, then make a support ticket and report this to an admin in our Discord.
- Do not take any actions that will change your WF tribe name, ie changing names, merging etc.!. If 2 WF tribes want to merge, you must get admin approval first!. A WF tribe can’t merge with non-WF either.
- If you are a WF tribe, to put ‘WF’ in your tribe name, you may need to have one member make a new tribe with the correct name, then merge these tribes!. If you are SOLO, you need to get in touch with the admin.
- If you wish to end your WF early, you must contact the admin and request it via a ticket in our discord server. This is only possible if you have at least 24 hours left on your white flag.
- To qualify for White Flag, you must APPLY on the WF page.
- Details of qualifying White Flag tribes details will be posted on the White Flag Tribe’s page!. Only the tribes listed on this page are considered a White Flag tribe!. If a tribe is not listed on WF page, then they are not a White Flag tribe!.
- You can stay a White Flag tribe for a maximum period of 1 week or extend to 2 weeks for a fee (donation) which will helps us run these servers. After which you cannot apply for WF again for free. You can only reapply for a small fee or one month after your initial WF end date (If you only had WF once). Your approval will depend on the tribe’s state and at admin’s discretion.
Note: Apart from any allowed location, you MUST not PvP or Raid a WF tribe under any circumstances. If you think, an application by a WF tribe is wrong, then report this to an admin by making a support ticket in our Discord server.
- Insiding a tribe is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban. If you lose items/dinos because you have been insided, you WILL NOT get your items or dinos back, the person insiding will be banned. It is your responsibility to ONLY add people you trust into your tribe!. If you do get insided, that will be your responsibility. You must have clear proof of insiding, for example, a tribe splitting due to a fall out between them is not insiding. If admins deem there is clear intention to badly hinder another tribe then action will be taken.
- We are a professional and mature server and expect everybody to uphold this. We do not accept childish behavior or foul language.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- Excessive trash talk will result in a kick/ban from the game/discord.
- Personal Information: Do NOT post or direct users to private information about other players, this information and peoples personal lives should not be involved in a video game.
- Advertising: Players shall not advertise other servers, YouTube or Twitch addresses in-game. Only links relating to general chat and this server is applicable. Advertising will result in an immediate ban.
Disclaimer – All rules are up to the interpretation of the admins. Final decisions on rule clarifications will be made by admins. If you feel that any of these rules were broken, please report them via discord. If you have been raided unfairly or have had dinos killed, you must have evidence of this. You must take screenshots and capture video. PS4 records by default for 15 minutes, but make sure you set this to 60 minutes.
Follow common sense for anything specified (or not specified) above and be respectful to others. If you are UNSURE about something, CHECK with an admin!. Rules are not an absolute superset of all things, these are just the guidelines, just because it’s not in the rules, doesn’t mean it is a violation of fair play!.
If a player violates the rules against you or your tribe and it isn’t reported the moment you find out, or you choose to delay the report, you accept your report may be voided due to time factors. You must always try to resolve the issues with each other by coming up with a solution that is reasonable. Only contact the admin as a last resort.
Remember, this is a SURVIVAL GAME, stuff happens, things will be said … at the end of the day its just a game.
Note: Rules Are Subject To Change. It Is Your Responsibilty To Always Keep Up To Date!
LAST UPDATED: 8th May 2020