If you are unsure about doing something or a rule is not clear enough/self-explanatory to you, please ask an admin or other players. There is no excuse for breaking a rule due to assumptions or a different interpretation of rules without asking someone. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Don’t be a jerk. What goes around comes around. This is a PVP server, and expect players to kill each other in a civilized manner. Hate speech or harassment will not be tolerated and will be dealt with immediately. Disrespect to admins will be handled in a similar manner.
- No cheats or exploits of any kind. Those caught will get a server ban. For example: Boxing in dinos with platforms, under map building etc.
- Repeat killing/camping of new players is considered harassment and it only serves to drive people away (not the same as newbies killing each other).
- Dinos that are not protected, such as within your base walls or in a structure with walls and ceilings to house them, are fair game. If you don’t want them to die, protect them thoroughly.
- When building, all locations are free game with a few exceptions: No blocking access to Obelisks/Artifact Caves or paths to/from Obelisks/Artifact Caves and Pillars/foundations blocking large areas (land grabbing) that you do not intend to base on is not allowed. Similarly, preventing someone from expanding their base area by placing foundations and pillars is also not allowed.
- You base must not obstruct players progress when spawning in, ie be killed by your turrets, trapped in your base etc. If you are blocking/killing on spawn, your base may be removed.
- New Players: Higher level players are expected to avoid new players when killing, capturing, and caging. Do not directly hinder their start.
- Capture/Caging: You may capture someone for up to 30 minutes. After 30 mins, either release or kill them.
- Names of tribes, players and dinos must be appropriate. Players must not be named, human etc, even tribes.
- Exploiting the ORP in any way is forbidden. Repeated combat logging (going offline) of a defender, while a raid is going on, is rated as exploitation too.
- Do not destroy the admin shop. No PvP what so ever at the shop.
Purge Zone – Raiding
- Raiding of bases & PvP is only allowed on Friday to Tuesday BST.
- Do not RAID WHITE FLAG TRIBES! (Find out more below)
- Once you have raided don’t raid the same tribe/player again for 24 hours. They will not have anything worth taking again until they rebuild anyway. Repeated raiding of a base is considered harassment and will yield little loot. However, walls or buildings outside of your main base walls are free game.
White Flag – Opt Out of
- A White Flag tribe is one which does not take part in PvP/Raids, meaning you MUST not PvP or Raid them. It gives the tribe an opportunity to build up and not get raided constantly!
- The White Flag tribe MUST also NOT take part in PvP/Raid during their white flag period.
- If a Non-White Flag tribe raids/pvps a White Flag tribe, the attaching tribe will be punished!
- If a White Flag tribe raids/pvps a Non-White Flag tribe, the attacking tribe will be wiped instantly!
- You can stay a White Flag tribe for a maximum period of 2 weeks or extend to 4 weeks for a fee which will help run the server. After which you cannot apply for WF again. You can only reapply for a small fee if you are a starter!(rebuilding) or 2 months after your initial WF end date.
- To qualify for the White Flag rule, you must APPLY on the WF page. Offical White Flag tribe’s details will be posted on the White Flag Tribe’s page!. Only once added to the list, you will be considered a White Flag tribe! If you are not on the list, then you are not a White Flag tribe!.
- You must have White Flags placed around your base. You should also put ‘WF’ as part of your tribe name.
- If you wish to switch from White Flag to Non-White Flag and vice versa, you must contact the admin and MUST wait 1 week.
- You can only switch your STATUS once a month. You must get admins approval if you want to change tribe’s name.
- All qualifying tribe members will be exempt from PvP/Raids.
- WF applies to every map but only one base per tribe per map is protected by White Flag rule. You must add all bases to submission when applying for WF. Any changes to your tribes need a new application with the new details!. Your entire tribe will also be WF.
- Do not do any actions that will change your WF tribe name, ie changing names, merging etc!. If 2 WF tribes want to merge, you must get admin approval first!. A WF tribe can’t merge with non-WF either.
- If you are not a WF tribe and you have ‘WF’ in your tribe name, you may be wiped!.
- If you are a WF tribe, to put ‘WF’ in your tribe name, you may need to have 1 member make new tribe with the correct name, then merge these tribes!. If you are SOLO, you need to get in touch with the admin.
- Griefing will not be tolerated – A griefer is a player who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, without gaining any profit. You must see this as the following:
- You are a player with high-level dinosaurs and proper resources and you are destroying tribes with wooden/stone bases that will have no value for you. Raiding with the only intention to destroy bases without any profit will be seen as griefing.
- We are a professional and mature server and expect everybody to uphold on this. We do not accept childish behavior or foul language.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
Follow common sense for anything specified (or not specified) above and be respectful to others. If you are UNSURE about something, CHECK with an admin!. Just because it’s not in the rules, doesn’t mean it is a violation of fair play!.
Disclaimer – All rules are up to the interpretation of the admins. Final decisions on rule clarifications will be made by admins. If you feel that any of these rules were broken, please report them via discord. If you have been raided unfairly, you must have evidence of this. You must take screenshots/capture screen where possible.
Note: Rules Are Subject To Change. Always Keep Up To Date!
LAST UPDATED: 09th June 2018