Terms & Conditions
WE KNOW THEY SEEM BORING BUT PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- By sending us any form of payments you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following terms. If you do not agree to any of the following terms, please DO NOT make any purchase from this website.
- Any items that you purchased are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable or transferable for any real-world funds or prizes under any circumstances.
- Any attempts to buy items from this site using fraudulent payment methods are logged and forwarded to Action Fraud along with any personal information we have collected from you including names, home addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and chat logs.
- At any given point, If we doubt the payment, we have full rights to cancel the payment. If you exceed our purchase limit of £200 (GBP), you may be required to verify your Name & Address with the detailed provided by your PayPal. Please do not make any purchases from this website if you do not agree with these terms. We love interactive social gaming and believe it should always be kept safe and fun.
- All information provided to us will not be shared with anyone else. That’s a guarantee.
- RuleTheArk.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Identification and proof of address may be requested to spot check legitimacy of orders, this would only ever be used as evidence to support any potential claims for credit card charge backs.
- Please only use our services if you are over the age of 18. The information may be used for contacting you in regards to your order, or even at times advertising our offers to you via email. If you don’t want us to use your personal information to contact you, mention this to one of our reps or through an email.
- All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
- Any mention of trademarked names and terms are purely for informational/SEO purposes.
- Due to the nature of these products that are delivered digitally (please refer to Terms & Conditions) that has no value in the real world, there is no exchange, refund, replace, redeem, or transfer for any real-world funds or prizes under any circumstances.