Our server has a very unique set up, these are just a fraction of the modded changes our server contains, whether it’s from modded drops, modded loots drops from bosses to modded titan. You can check with an admin on our discord server, if you want to know about any other settings.
|Allow Flying Inside Caves?||Yes|
|Allow Anyone Baby Imprint Cuddle||Yes|
|Tribe alliances?||Not Possible With ORP|
|Allow raid dino feeding (Permanently tamed Titans)||No|
|Unlimited Respecs (Mindwipes)||Yes|
|Disable structure placement collision||Yes (Allows clipping into terrain)|
|Max number of players in a tribe||6 players|
|Randomise loot quality? (Best loot can be in any colour)||No|
|Armour, Damage & Durability Clamped?||Yes|
|Auto Unlock Engrams||Yes|
|Weather Fog Disabled||Yes|
|Tribe slot reuse cooldown||24 hours|
|Cryopod Debuff||Yes (Dinos deal 1% damage and take 30% extra damage for 10 seconds after deployment)|
|Offline Raid Protection||45 Minutes on weekdays.|
No ORP on weekends.
|Max Player Level||150 (200 w/Ascension)|
|Max Dino Level Ups (Standard +86)||+105|
|Note:||XP, Harvesting and Taming show the true value, so for these. x1 used to be x2 before TLC Ark update. So x7.5 harvesting is same as x15 pre-July 23rd 2020.|
|Experience||x7.5 (Custom XP per level, so don’t compare to official)|
|Element Harvesting Ext/Gen||Ext: x1.25 harvesting base|
Gen: x2.5 of Harvesting base
|Structure Decay||x0.5 (Twice as fast)|
|Cave Damage||x6 on weekdays|
x7 on weekends
|Platform Build Max Structures||x0.5|
|Beacon Loot Quality||x1 -> x1.2 (on weekends) -> 1.5 (during special events)|
|Fishing Loot Quality||x1.2 -> x1.5 (on weekends) -> 1.7 (during special events)|
|Day/Night Cycle Ratio||Scorched Earth: 25% / 75%|
All other maps: 80% / 20%
|Per Level Stats||Multiplier|
|Crafting Skill Bonus||7%|
|Max Player Level||150 (200 with Ascension etc)|
|Per Level Stats (Tamed + Wild)||Multiplier|
|Max Dino Level (Perfect Tame: 225, Level Ups: +105)||330|
- Gigas – 10% reduction in HP/Melee.
- Stego: 150% increase in resistance to health.
- Paraceratherium: 75% increase in resistance to health,
- Carbonemys: 40% increase in resistance to health,
- Spino: 15% increase in resistance between health/damage.
- Velo: 25% increase in damage.
- Beelzebufo: 30% increase in resistance between health/damage.
- Bronto: 10% increase in resistance to health,
- Trike: 30% increase in resistance between health/damage.
- Kentro: 20% increase in resistance between health/damage.
- Theriz: 20% increase in resistance between health/damage.
- Rhino: 25% increase in resistance between health/damage.
Health resistance means dinos will take less damage per bite/hit and not that it will have an increase in actual HP stat. For example. 100% resistance means dinos will take half the damage than normal.
Damage increase means dinos will deal more damage per bite/hit and not that it will have an increase in actual melee stat. For example. 10% damage increase means dinos will take deal 10% extra damage than usual.
- Magmasaur (Taming and Melee Damage Enabled in No ORP only due to exploit)
Taming enabled after 36 hours after launch:
- Rock Elemental
- Megachelon (50% HP in week 1)
- Ice Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
- Forest Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
- Desert Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
|Custom Loot Drops!|
Bonus loot drops have a chance for higher items and higher quality.
Loot is balanced with no OP items, decided by the community.
|Yellow||Furniture + Player Consumables Examples (Forge, Fabricator, Turrets, Mindwipe Tonic)|
|Blue||All Saddles. Examples (Ptera, Stego, Drake, Tek Saddles (Low chance))|
|Purple||Weapons and Ammo. Examples (Grenades, Shot guns, Bullets)|
|Red||Armor. Examples (Hazard, Riot, Flak) + In-Game Currency|
- White drop starter kit disabled for the first 48 hours.
- Indy Forge removed from yellow for the first 48 hours.
RTA is not a cheap craft server; however, crafting requirements for certain items have been modified to improve the quality of life as a survivor.
50 × Stone
30 × Wood or Fungal Wood
20 × Hide
500 × Metal Ingot
250 × Polymer
|Shadow Steak Saute|
8 × Narcotic
|Sweet Vegetable Cake|
2 × Giant Bee Honey
4 × Sap
2 × Rockarrot
2 × Savoroot
25 × Fiber
|Tranquilizer Arrow||10 × Narcoberry or Ascerbic Mushroom|
|Spyglass||5o × Fiber|
|Magnifying Glass||250× Fiber|
|Whip||150 × Fiber|
|Element (Abberation + Crystal Isles)|
105 × Congealed Gas Ball
85 × Element Ore
|Element (All other maps excluding Genesis)|
5 × Compass
|Compass||100 × Element Shard|
The official transfer is not supported on console but you will be able to transfer items which can be crafted into an element. For example, 1 compass costs 100 shards, with which you can use to craft 1 element in a rep for 5 compass. The ratio will be 5:1.
Custom crafting has been set up to facilitate element transfers. Check the Custom Crafting tab for resource breakdowns.
Transfer Element into Aberration/Crystal Isles/Genesis
Since Ab/CI allows you to craft element in charge nodes, element transfers work slightly different on these maps. Genesis was excluded as you primarily harvest shards on that map.
To transfer element into these maps, you will need to:
- Convert Shards into Compasses
- Transfer the Compasses to Extinction
- Craft Element Dust in Terminal using Compasses
- Transfer Dust as normal
Note: This method could be used for all maps, but if you want to make the transfer easier for other maps, follow the instructions below.
Transfer Element into all other maps
- Convert Element into Compasses
- Transfer the Compasses to the map of your choice
- Craft Element in the replicator using Compasses
All bosses drop Elements, Bush Berry Seeds (In-game currency) and possibly some Tek.
Element drop rate is x1 with a chance of x2 for special events.
Bush Berry Seeds can be traded in for RTACoins to spend on the auctions and enter our raffles/lotto and other games. Full details here: RTAGames
Our Starter server hosted on Ragnarok is there to help fast track progress for those who have joined later in the season or those who have been recently wiped.
Most of our settings for the starter server is the same as the primary cluster with some few exceptions.
- All base rate is double our normal cluster. Our normal cluster average is x15. The AVG for the starter server is x30.
- Loot drops quantity are up to x1.5 higher than the main cluster.
- Loot drop quantity is higher. (Same as Evolution Event).
- Offline Raid Protection (ORP) – Kick in after 10 minutes.
- XP is up to x1.5 higher than the main cluster.
- Lower food/water drain.
- No ORP day on the weekend does not apply!
- Max Player Level – 125 without ascension (Doesn’t apply if you are already past this 125)
The starter server wipes every 2 weeks. Only the transfer of character will be allowed. Once the 2 weeks are up, you must transfer out all items/dinos to the main cluster by 9 PM GMT on the final day.
You can find more information about the schedule on our discord.