Our server has a very unique set up, these are just a fraction of the modded changes our server contains, whether it’s from modded drops, modded loots drops from bosses to modded titan. You can check with an admin on our discord server, if you want to know about any other settings.
|Allow Flying Inside Caves?||Yes|
|Allow Anyone Baby Imprint Cuddle||Yes|
|Allow raid dino feeding (Permanently tamed Titans)||No|
|Unlimited Respecs (Mindwipes)||Yes|
|Disable structure placement collision||Yes (Allows clipping into terrain)|
|Max number of players in a tribe||6 players|
|Randomise loot quality? (Best loot can be in any colour)||No|
|Armour, Damage & Durability Clamped?||Yes|
|Auto Unlock Engrams||Yes (enabled 36 hours after launch)|
|Weather Fog Disabled||Yes|
|Tribe slot reuse cooldown||24 hours (Tribe member slot will become locked)|
|Cryopod Debuff||Yes (Dinos deal 1% damage and take 30% extra damage for 10 seconds after deployment)|
|Offline Raid Protection|
|Max Player Level||150 (200 w/Ascension) Island ascension currently disabled|
|Max Dino Level Ups (Standard +86)||+105|
|Note:||XP, Harvesting and Taming shows the true value, so for these. x1 used to be x2 before TLC Ark update. So x7.5 harvesting is same as x15 pre-July 23rd 2020.|
|Experience||x7.5 (Custom XP per level, so don’t compare to official)|
|Element Harvesting Ext/Gen||Ext: x1.25 harvesting base|
Gen: x2.5 of Harvesting base
|Structure Decay||x0.5 (Twice as fast)|
|Cave Damage||x6 on weekdays|
x7 on weekends
|Platform Build Max Structures||x0.5|
|Beacon Loot Quality||x1 -> x1.2 (on weekends) -> 1.5 (during special events)|
|Fishing Loot Quality||x1.2 -> x1.5 (on weekends) -> 1.7 (during special events)|
|Genesis Mission Hexagon Rewards||x2|
|Day/Night Cycle Ratio||Rotational Server: 50% / 50%|
All other maps: 80% / 20%
|Per Level Stats (Tamed + Wild)||Multiplier|
|Max Dino Level (Perfect Tame: 225, Level Ups: +105)||330|
- Gigas – 10% reduction in HP/Melee.
- Paraceratherium: 75% increase in resistance to health.
- Carbonemys: 20% increase in resistance to health.
- Spino: 25% increase in resistance to health and a 25% increase in damage dealt.
- Velo: 25% increase in resistance to health and 25% increase in damage dealt.
- Beelzebufo: 15% increase in resistance to health and 15% increase in damage dealt.
- Bronto: 10% increase in resistance to health.
- Trike: 15% increase in resistance to health and 15% increase in damage dealt.
- Kentro: 10% increase in resistance to health and 10% increase in damage dealt.
- Theriz: 10% increase in resistance to health and 10% increase in damage dealt.
- Rhino: 12.5% increase in resistance to health and a 12.5% increase in damage dealt.
Health resistance means dinos will take less damage per bite/hit and not that it will have an increase in actual HP stat. For example. 100% resistance means dinos will take half the damage than normal.
Damage increase means dinos will deal more damage per bite/hit and not that it will have an increase in actual melee stat. For example. 10% damage increase means dinos will take deal 10% extra damage than usual.
Taming enabled 36 hours after launch:
- Rock Elemental
- Megachelon (50% HP in week 1)
Taming enabled 72 hours after launch:
- Ice Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
- Forest Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
- Desert Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
|Custom Loot Drops!|
Bonus loot drops have a chance for higher items and higher quality.
Loot is balanced with no OP items, decided by the community.
|White||Starter Kit! (enabled 72 hours after launch)|
|Green||Tools & Raw Materials Examples (Sword, GPS, Chitin, Gems)|
|Yellow||Furniture + Player Consumables Examples (Forge, Fabricator, Turrets, Mindwipe Tonic)|
|Blue||All Saddles. Examples (Ptera, Stego, Drake, Tek Saddles (Low chance))|
|Purple||Weapons and Ammo. Examples (Grenades, Shot guns, Bullets)|
|Red||Armor. Examples (Hazard, Riot, Flak) + In-Game Currency|
- White drop starter kit disabled for the first 36 hours.
- Indy Forge removed from yellow for the first 72 hours.
RTA is not a cheap craft server; however, crafting requirements for certain items have been modified to improve the quality of life as a survivor.
50 × Stone
30 × Wood or Fungal Wood
20 × Hide
|Shadow Steak Saute|
8 × Narcotic
|Sweet Vegetable Cake|
2 × Giant Bee Honey
4 × Sap
2 × Rockarrot
2 × Savoroot
25 × Fiber
|Tranquilizer Arrow||10 × Narcoberry or Ascerbic Mushroom|
|Spyglass||5o × Fiber|
|Magnifying Glass||250× Fiber|
|Whip||150 × Fiber|
|Element (Abberation + Crystal Isles)|
105 × Congealed Gas Ball
85 × Element Ore
|Element (All other maps excluding Genesis)|
5 × Compass
|Compass||100 × Element Shard|
The official transfer is not supported on console but you will be able to transfer items which can be crafted into an element. For example, 1 compass costs 100 shards, with which you can use to craft 1 element in a rep for 5 compass. The ratio will be 5:1.
Custom crafting has been set up to facilitate element transfers. Check the Custom Crafting tab for resource breakdowns.
To transfer element into these maps, you will need to:
- Convert Shards into Compasses
- Transfer the Compasses to Extinction
- Craft Element Dust in Terminal using Compasses
- Transfer Dust as normal
Note: This method could be used for all maps, but if you want to make the transfer easier for other maps, follow the instructions below.
All bosses drop Elements, Bush Berry Seeds (In-game currency) and possibly some Tek andInstant Plant Species X.
Element drop rate is x1 with a chance of x2 for special events.
Bush Berry Seeds can be traded in for RTACoins to spend on the auctions and enter our raffles/lotto and other games. Full details here: RTAGames
|Per Level Stats||Multiplier|
|Crafting Skill Bonus||7%|
|Max Player Level||150 (200 with Ascension etc)|
- Rotational Server adds a new dynamic to the season. The Rotational Servers rotates between Aberration and Genesis every 2 days. When the cycle starts, the server is wiped, so they have a 2-day lifecycle.
- They are mainly for DLC content and they have a higher taming, hatching and maturation rate than the normal servers.
- They do not have ORP. It is 24/7 No ORP meaning constant PvP.
- Caging other players is not allowed on the Rotational Server. Caging players will result in a 24-hour temp ban which may increase depending on severity.
Note: You must transfer out your character before the cycle ends to prevent character loss and long respawn times.
You can find more information about the schedule on our discord.